Warning: these figures indicate the number of cases found in the data file. They cannot be interpreted as summary statistics of the population of interest.
Question post text
1. If the answer is coded 1, skip to b5r17, and
2. If the answer is coded 2, skip to b5r14a.
Circle one of the codes from 1 to 3 and enter the number into the box provided.
A person is considered schooling if he is registered and active in attending a study process in formal education level,whether under supervision of Ministry of National Education/Depdiknas or other department/institution.
1. Not/not yet attending school - never or not yet been registered and never been active in attending school or at formal education level, including have completed/not completed kindergarten level but do not continue to elementary school.
2. Still attending school - are those who are registered and actively attending a formal education level, whether it is under supervision of Ministry of National Education, Ministry of Religion, other Government Institution, or Private Institution.
3. No longer in school - those who were once registered and actively attending a formal education, but at the time of census are not registered and active anymore, including those who are attending Package A program of SD (Elementary) equivalent, Package B program of SMP (Junior High) equivalent and Package C Program of SMA (Senior High) equivalent.