1. Variables P4 (Interviewer's name and surname) and P5 (Coordinator's name and surname) have been replaced by digits due to privacy protection reasons
2. Responses for Tables A to D have not been tracked in the dataset
3. For multiple choice questions, each selection made by the individual is saved as a unique variable. For instance, question P11 allowed for multiple choices and if a person selected 3 of the given options, each of his choice will be a saved as P11_1, P11_2 and P11_3 respectively. For the same question, if another person selected only two items, his choices will be saved under P11_1 and P11_2 while the third variable P11_3 will indicate a missing value (.). If the respondent answered the multiple response question with "Don't know", then only the first variable P11_1 will be accordingly coded (99). All the other multiple responses variables will be coded as a missing value (.) for this respondent.
4. The highest number of household members is 7. All variables (Age, Sex, Education, Financial products) which were supposed to capture information about household members 8-12 are therefore dropped from the dataset.
5. Variables which should capture information about the nationality of all household members (Nat_01-Nat_07) were not collected. Though, the variable Nat indicates the main respondent's ethnicity.