How much do (NAME) get total monthly net salary/wage generally received from main job?
- Q14 only asked if Q12.a = 4 (worked as worker/employee/laborer)
- Q6 to Q16 are just for household members who currently are employed (Q2a.1 = 1 or Q3 = 1)
- Q14 is only asked if the anwer to Q12.a is 4, which means those who work as laborer or employees
- If he/she has not received wage/salary yet, estimate it according to the agreement with employer/institution/company;
- If wage/salary normally received during one month is in:
a) Money, fill in the provided space of Q14 and move it into the box;
b)Goods that have been assessed with local price, fill in the provided space of Q14 and move it into the box;
c)Money and goods, fill in money in the provided space and value of the goods in the provided space.
- Ask again if the wage / salary / net income reported is beyond reasonable.
- Weekly wage/salary: 5 work days= (Weekly wage/salary: 5 x 21), 6 work days = (weekly wage/salary: 6 x 25)
- Half-monthly wage/salary: 5 work days = (Half-monthly wage/salary: 10 x 21), 6 work days= (Half-monthly wage/salary: 12 x 25)
Net Wage Salary: is a net wage/salary normally collected for a period of one month from a company/enterprise, employer. This net wage/salary is after deduction of compulsory contribution, income tax, etc. by company/enterprise/employer.
Household members aged 10 years and over who are employed or temporarily not working