The article presents the adequacy of the industry which seen from both the demand and supply corners. The supply corners indicate that on average in both seasons, the operators would get the passenger by waiting for about 1 hour (64.5%), the rest 35.5% would take above 1 hour. The level one and two buses have stay for fewer days without work than level three. On average, the LDB is not works for about 1-4 days in the week. However, the majority of operators found that they aren’t yet working for about 1 to 2 days (61%). The passenger’s side indicators of the adequacy can also be seen in different ways. The majority of passenger would get the ticket on the date of the journey and a fewer passengers would also get the ticket ahead of 1 day of the travel. The average service taker only from Mercato bus terminal is for about 16,000 passengers per day by carried for about 200 buses both that incoming to the city and out going from the city. In terms of waiting time to get bus after ticketing, about 75.5% of the passengers are waiting below one hour. The tendency to get bus when they reach the bus station is about 66% or 2/3 of the passengers get the bus and the ticket immediately when they come to the terminal. But the rest 34% or more than 1/3 of the passengers are not yet get the service as soon as they come to the terminal. With regard to the correlation among the supply and demand is various, some variables are shown weak negative relation and the other variables are weak positive. Thus, the majority of passengers would get the service and the ticket immediately when they come to bus terminal.